Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation Time and a Surprise Picture Text

I was holding my phone when a text came through from a number I didn't know. I clicked on it and it showed a picture text to which I was hesitant to open. Never knowing what you'll get in the technology world I decided to be brave and I'm glad I did. This is what I got~

It said, "Ur son is teaching my mom Michelle and is doing a good job" This same Michelle is getting married to Pete so Elder Albert and Elder Bakker are the so called wedding planners. Ty asked me in the last e-mail if I had any good ideas cuz "I'm a guy." Boy is he having all kinds of experiences.
VACATION TIME!!!!!!
Courtney with Grandpa in Santa Barbara


Hearst Castle




Kelsey and Austin


1 comment:

JOY said...

WOW! What a fun suprise text! What an amazing missionary!