Monday, August 3, 2009

This Pool Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

When Austin went out to skim the pool this morning he found this
not so welcomed guest. I said to myself, it serves him/her right for taking a dip in my pool without an invitation. Sorry, I don't have sympathy for rodents. Then I started thinking,
OH NO!
there's not enough bleach out there in the world to make my pool germ free. Austin could hardly wait to show his sisters and all I could do is cry knowing my swimming days are done. :-(

6 comments:

AubreAnn said...

SICK fool!

Vickie said...

HeeHeeHeeHee! Sorry...I probably shouldn't laugh...Hahahahahaha! Sorry again, can't stop. But seriously, of all the people in the world that this could happen to? Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor! (btw, where there's one, there's .....gazillions more!) Muahahaha! :O

Vickie said...

Rats! ;) I think your intruder might be part of the Radical Rodents group. He must have gotten lost and disoriented, ending up in your pool! So much talent, cut down in his prime, such a shame. Check it out.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdbxLk8_C8c

Kristin said...

That is disgusting. I'm so glad you took a picture though. Now I'll probably have nightmares of your little visitor.

Robin said...

Do NOT . . . I repeat, do NOT give that rodent my address!

Renée said...

I might be in the minority here, but I actually feel a bit sorry for the cute little guy. Now, let me qualify that by saying I only feel sorry for him because he was not in MY pool! Good luck with the detox...:o)