Monday, December 15, 2008

Mom's Corner



So in my attempt to be organized I have a "moms corner". This is where the kids put all important papers for me to see and sign. The family calendar is here along with an emergency binder, food storage binder, etc. I wish I would have waited to see "The Amazing Joy" website before I did mine. I like her cute file folder. Mine is closed and ugly but I guess it serves the same purpose. I noticed on her site she has no stack of mail in front, how do you prevent that from happening.

2 comments:

JOY said...

Your Moms Corner is AWESOME! I just re-did my folder - Vaugn Thygerson(the queen of bling) introduced me to the wonderful world of printed folders. Thanks for the fun MARVELOUS MICHELLE!

Ericka said...

What all do you keep in your food storage binder?